You might know that Canada is famous for its Mounted Police, Beavers, Maple Syrup and Hockey.
But do you know about its diversity?
Canada has more to offer then you imagine.
Read on to find out more about this spectacular country and
what it has to offer.
- UNESCO-listed Old Quebec has the charm of Europe and is North America’s only remaining walled city;
- Canada’s largest metropolis, Toronto, highlighted by one of the world’s tallest buildings, the 553.33 metres (1815.4 ft) CN Tower;
- Banff & Jasper National Parks surrounded by the jagged Rocky Mountains, criss-crossed by glacier-fed rivers and intersperse with vivid, emerald lakes;
- The mighty and mesmerising spectacular Niagara Falls;
- Bay of Fundy the world’s highest tidal range;
- Some of the world’s most scenic drives including Cape Breton’s Cabot Trail;
- The enormous sand dunes and distinctive red sandstone cliffs Prince Edward Island;
- The Prairie Provinces with the 100,000 lakes of Saskatchewan’s, fossil hunting in Alberta or sighting polar bears and beluga whales in Churchill;
- Some of the best ski or snowboard slopes in the world;
- Baffin Island, Canada’s largest a pristine wilderness of fjords, mountains, glaciers and tundra;
- Newfoundland’s Twillingate Islands are considered the best place in the world to see icebergs, as well as whales, dolphins and an astonishing array of seabirds;
- The breathtaking Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights, of the Northwest Territories;
And that is just scratching the surface.
For trip ideas, itinerary suggestions and resources explore below.
Canada At A Glance
This tour does not take place in
but the story of Titanic and the
very important to us.
So to commemorate the 100th Anniversary of the Titanic we wish
to share this tour itinerary with you.
(Music Credit for Video: Aoife Granville "The Reheen")